I had a gain today. I'm up .8 pounds from yesterday. I'm still down 6.4 for the week so I should feel accomplished but I actually just feel defeated. Yesterday I was so happy with myself. I took pride in myself. I did my hair and make up just because I felt like I was worth it and I had so much confidence. I was feeling like "YES! I can do this!" and then today the old voices start creeping in. "Why bother? You're always going to be fat." Well this time I'm not giving up. Its ridiculous that .8 pounds can make me doubt myself. I'm just as awesome as I was yesterday dang it! I started this journey and that's something to take pride in. As long as I try my best I should be confident. I'm sure the numbers will go up and down a million times throughout this process so I have to focus on more than just the numbers.
I thought that I did really well yesterday. I made good choices but I may have eaten less than I should have. I think I do better staying at the top of my caloric range for now. I'm also going to commit to only weighing in on Mondays. It was exciting to watch the numbers drop but as it slows I think it will just be a discouragement.
How are your weigh ins going?
No comments:
Post a Comment