Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Everyone has a story

Everyone has a story. An ah-hah moment of how did I get this way. A passing glance in a mirror where you just don't recognize yourself anymore. I think if you're honest you admit that you probably have several of these moments before you commit to a change.

I'd like to say that this is it. This is the last time starting this journey but the truth is I know how far I have to go and when the going gets tough..well, I tend to quit and run away.

I'm scared. I'm scared that if I don't make huge changes I wont live much longer. I'm scared that my little girl won't have a mom.

It's embarrassing to live like this. I'm ashamed that I have let myself get this far. I'm hoping and praying that the inspiration I have right now will be enough to kick this.

No comments:

Post a Comment