We bought a new dining room table and chairs this weekend. It will be nice to be able to actually eat at a table like a family. The set is nice but came unassembled. Hubby brought in the boxes containing the chairs no problem but he needed help with the table.
As I struggled to push that table up the stairs and to the dining room I saw the weight on the side of the box. Gross weight: 147 lbs. That's right around how much I want to lose. Essentially I am carrying around an extra kitchen table every single day. No wonder I'm always exhausted from doing nothing. I can't imagine how much better I'll feel when it's gone. I cant imagine the gained energy from just HALF of it being gone.
For once I feel excited about the possibilities for the future! I just hope this motivation lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment