I live my life four days at a time. Hubby works for four 12 hour days and then has 4 days off. It's nice, but when he's off I have a VERY hard time staying on track.
While he's at work I'm just fine with my grilled chicken salads and cups of grapes but when he's hope I'm conditioned to eat out which I'm not ready for. Yesterday we were out running errands and the whole family was hungry. It would have been so easy to just stop and grab lunch but we finished what we had to do and came home to eat. Small victory, but I'll take it.
Only 3 more days to go!
Congrats on making the healthy choice for you AND your family. That is a huge step. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the healthy choice, but also, don't downplay! That's not a small victory, if you're used to eating out it's pretty huge. :D I used to spend SO much money on eating out, now I eat in and spend money on groceries and cookbooks ;)
ReplyDelete